Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Won't you be my Valentine?

The Christmas holiday is over and what a wonderful time we had with family and friends!  I wanted to keep ahead of the up coming Valentine's day events, so I decided to start my valentines!  I came across this idea when I went on a retreat last year with my SIL.  One of her dear friends was turning 50 and decided to host a retreat weekend down in Farmington.  One of the projects we decided to do was a shoebox exchange.  One of the ladies came equipt with this adorable little bag and taught us how to make it!  I wish I could remember her name, but as you look at it, maybe you can help me out!




Materials Used:

SU card stock: Pretty in Pink
SU paper punch
SU designer paper: Bella Rose
Spellbinders - Labels Eight
Cuttle Bug: Floral Fantasy embossing folder
Cricut - George and Basic Shapes
Clothes pin - Dollar store
Bag - Treat sacks

No comments:

Post a Comment